David has over 27 years of teaching experience in EFL (English as a Foreign Language) and working with computers in education.
Considered a trailblazer in the use of the Internet in education, he has trained students and teachers in different parts of the world on how to set up interactive project-based websites for educational purposes.
Present & Past Positions
- ICT Manager: Midreshet Sde Boker
- ICT Director & webmaster: CEI International.
- Founder and manager: ETNI English Teachers Network
- Founded the Mutual Assistance for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing site.
- ICT Director and webmaster: 21st Century Schoolhouse
- Founded Ramat Negev Freenet
- Internet advisor for Ministries of Education and Environment
- KIDLINK IRC Manager & Board Member